Project Consultant | Sales
The Project Consultant role is responsible for guiding prospective and secured clients through all phases of the Home Care & Repair small project sales process to meet or exceed assigned company sales objectives.
The Project Consultant is responsible for completing the following tasks and activities:
Evaluation and Sales
- Sets appointment with potential clients for evaluation of project.
- Conducts on-site inspection to record existing conditions and review customer requests & ideas.
- Takes appropriate measurements and pictures for use in detailed estimate.
- Interviews customer to gather information on the scope of work needed.
- Meets with customers to present detailed proposals.
- Develops complete scope of work and estimate, includes individual specifications.
- Ensures all sales proposals and agreements meet accuracy standards.
- Answer the office telephone as needed. Document lead information on lead sheet.
- Create daily activity lists of tasks and goals with the ability to prioritize them. Plan out the day, week, and month. Record all tasks, meetings, and related work to the project document file. Maintain an organized work calendar each week.
- Attend required internal and external meetings in a prepared manner and on time.
- Source additional sales leads through networking, referrals, revisiting closed or lost opportunities, etc.
Skills, Education and Experience
The following lists the minimum or desired skills, education and experience required for the role of Sales:
- Valid Indiana State driver’s license.
- 2 years of past sales experience.